LEBANON | WASHINGTON DC | REMOTE
Who we are
“We are Innovators who Believe In The Power of Digital Marketing”. The client’s success is our success.We are obsessed with growth. Our goal with every project is to create relevant brand experiences as well as help our client’s businesses reach their full potential. Simplicity is key. Amplification is the process. Digital presence is the medium.Our main philosophy is that the key to connecting a brand with its audience or the creation of a winning strategy is simplicity.
What we do
- We build companies websites and brands.
- We create the content and perfect it for the companies’ ideal audience.
- We manage the companies social media through effective messaging and community engagement.
- We innovate marketing and advertising campaigns.
Our role is to figure out where the companies’ clients are spending time online and position the companies’ products or services as a solution or enhancement to their everyday life.
We offer a team of individuals that are highly specialized in branding and growing a business’ online presence. Sites, apps, content, social media – our clients are guaranteed to have more engagement as we work around the clock for your business.
Our services include developing a strategy tailor-made to help the companies’ business grow, creating websites with the right content language to generate more leads and discovering the right audience for every company.
What you’ll do
A Content Writer/Creator is responsible for researching various topics and online trends as well as creating written online content for their clients on different mediums (blogs, social media, websites… etc.) whilst bearing in mind what they want. Moreover, it is their job to work with the client on the dates and means in which that content will be delivered while being mindful of the target audience.
A Content Writer works with the Project Manager in order to determine how to bring the greatest possible benefit to potential readers. This requires thoughtful conversations with the team, and extensive research to locate the best possible information. Being able to understand business models and the client’s overall goals are also important, within this group:
- Core website content
- Landing pages with SEO in mind
- Company bios
- Creative, eye catching Blogs and news articles
- Social media posts
- Explainer/video scripts.
- Content for banners.
- Product or services descriptions.
- Case studies, white papers, and ebooks.
Who you are
A creative professional who understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites, blogs, e-newsletter, posts, etc Knowing that not all writing is the same, your job is to ensure that your client’s digital content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, plus answer any of his questions and possibly convert them into a customer. At the same time, a content writer has to have enough personality and style to keep the text engaging.
Whether you come to the office or work remotely is not what we track as long as you are delivering high quality content and high on communication for where you’re spending your time.
R & Rs:
- Works as a member of the Content team and writes organic social media posts and paid advertisement copy, as well as blogs, radio scripts, and other projects (as necessary).
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Language Proficiency: Solid grip on the grammar, spelling, and style of the language they are writing in. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Creativity: Ability to generate content ideas and leveraging client assets to create compelling content and narrative.
- Prepare well-structured drafts.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with Project Manager regularly and attend all team meets.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Create and maintain monthly editorial calendars for clients who hire us for organic content writing services.
- Speed: Ability to deliver on a tight schedule, and capacity to meet deadlines.
- The environment is more than fast-paced. Must be flexible, self-motivated, have excellent organizational and communication skills, friendly and professional demeanor.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- BA in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- The Jack of all Trades: Ability to master different writing styles, from informational to entertaining.
- Multi Linguistic: Arabic, French and other language proficiency are in demand.
- Well informed in specific industries’ content, i.e. medical, IT, F&B, agricultural, etc.