LEBANON | WASHINGTON DC | REMOTE
Who we are
“We are Innovators who Believe In The Power of Digital Marketing”. The client’s success is our success.We are obsessed with growth. Our goal with every project is to create relevant brand experiences as well as help our client’s businesses reach their full potential. Simplicity is key. Amplification is the process. Digital presence is the medium.Our main philosophy is that the key to connecting a brand with its audience or the creation of a winning strategy is simplicity.
What we do
- We build companies websites and brands.
- We create the content and perfect it for the companies’ ideal audience.
- We manage the companies social media through effective messaging and community engagement.
- We innovate marketing and advertising campaigns.
Our role is to figure out where the companies’ clients are spending time online and position the companies’ products or services as a solution or enhancement to their everyday life.
We offer a team of individuals that are highly specialized in branding and growing a business’ online presence. Sites, apps, content, social media – our clients are guaranteed to have more engagement as we work around the clock for your business.
Our services include developing a strategy tailor-made to help the companies’ business grow, creating websites with the right content language to generate more leads and discovering the right audience for every company.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, Social Media content calendars, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how SEO and digital tools can help us achieve our business goals. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
This requires extensive research to produce the best possible strategy for each client, product and service. Being able to understand different business models and the client’s overall goals are important, so superior communication is always a necessity.
Who you are
You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams, while building trust, guidance, and make sure everyone is comfortable with the work. You can speak the multi-languages of different departments. The end result is ensuring that your client content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, and convert them into a customer.
R & Rs:
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements in order to develop a detailed project strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects and follow progress of delegated tasks.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring best possible quality standards.
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs and monitor and report analytics metrics.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager.
- Hands on experience with project management software, like Asana.
- Understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.
- BA/BS in Business Management, Digital Marketing or Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Team player.
- Content management systems, such as WordPress.
- Coding and programming languages, such as HTML and CSS.
- User experience and user interface design principles.
- Ecommerce tools.
- Additional qualification in web design.