Today, one of the biggest hurdles for Associations is creating an interesting and engaging brand online. Creating a defined brand on social media and across the world wide web is already a task where lots of research, effort and knowledge are needed, but for an Association it also takes dedication and a comprehensive understanding of your existing brand, your community, and your audience.
We work with associations and help them understand their existing struggles :
- Executives are starting to question the value model of membership
- It’s not easy attracting talented team members. Talent at the bottom is not as valued as leadership at the top
- Many associations do negligible work on behalf of their mission and need to focus on Competitive Intelligence
- Members are going through a challenging time in the economy and Associations need to go beyond providing info and data: compiling, analyzing, distilling and communicating useful knowledge that impacts members’ lives.
Here’s how growing your online strategy would help the bottom line:
- Your content association will be found on Google
- Focus on content marketing vs spreading ads, content and sales
- Turn your silo presence to omni presence or a presence focused on where your ideal customer is spent in time
- Communicate your beliefs with content and share the benefit of A Membership through online engagement, and become part of the conversation happening
You need to understand a few things before even structuring a plan to grow your presence and brand online. One thing to keep in mind is that digital marketing for associations encompasses the full web experience.
Things we help you uncover to find your audience:
- Who is my Target Audience?
- Where do they spend their time?
- What are their interests?
- What type of content do they consume?
- Does my website convey my brand well?
Once you’ve been able to determine these pieces of information, you can start planning what needs to be done to improve your online experience to create a memorable brand.
Some of the steps that you must take into consideration on your planning are:
- Identify the best social media platform for your association
- Identify the message you want to convey:
- Do you want to promote benefits?
- Do you want to engage on your community?
- Do you want to educate and offer free content?
- Create relevant content based on the points above
- Third-party shares
- Be consistent
One of the latest projects Digital Revamp worked on was launching the digital marketing department and strategy for SHRM.org. SHRM is the leading HR association in the world.
These are some of the wins we helped them reach:
- Membership subscriptions increased by 20%
- 62% increase in views
- 88% increase in engagement (reactions, shares, comments).
Due to the amazing work we’ve done for these and many other agencies, companies, and consulting, we’ve been added to the carefully selected Top 30 Web Design Agencies In Washington by DesignRush.
|This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to recommendations to create a household name when it comes to Associations. If you truly want a fail-safe method to grow your business, brand, and presence on social media, please click the button below and let us give you a quote on your services!|